Five broad clusters of activities have been developed so far in line with CHWZ aims and objectives. These are presented briefly below:
- Health delivery monitoring matrix (HDMM) – a citizen-administered tool for measuring performance of health institutions
- Health information for all (HiFives) – employing various innovative, cost-effective and impactful ways of generating, collating, validating and disseminating health information to citizens
- Health Innovation Forums (HiFours) – citizens’ platforms for discussion, information and experience exchange, fore-sighting and scenario-building on health
- Medicines Use Awareness Programme (Puma) – engaging citizens through various channels on the use/abuse of medicines and the implications thereof
- Media Monitoring on Health Information Coverage – employing a media monitoring matrix to establish frequency, consistency and health discourse in private and public media
- Advocacy Campaigns- evidence based advocacy through material production, lobby meetings, engagement of Parliament, parent Ministry, CSOs and affected communities, media campaigns and lobby articles.